Kentucky State Police Post 14 Ashland Arrest Ashland Resident after Pursuit
Date of News Release: 2/5/2017
Ashland, KY (February 5, 2017) – The Kentucky State Police Post 14 Ashland arrested an Ashland, KY resident after a pursuit Saturday night.
On February 11, 2017 at approximately 909 pm Troopers were conducting an approved safety checkpoint at KY 538 and KY 3294 in Boyd County. A 2006 Dodge van, driven by Patricia D. Gore, entered the safety checkpoint and came to a stop. Mrs. Gore provided Troopers with identification and then fled from the checkpoint. A pursuit was initiated and continued across several roads and into Greenup County. As the vehicle approached US 23 Worthington Police Department deployed a tire deflation device, causing the vehicle to come to a stop on Port Road in Wurtland. At this point Mrs. Gore exited the vehicle and fled from the scene on foot. Troopers were able to locate and arrest Mrs. Gore without further incident.
Patricia D. Gore, age 51, of Ashland, KY was arrested and lodged in the Boyd County Detention Center.
She was charged with:
- Fugitive from another state
- Failure to appear arrest warrants (3 counts)
- Fleeing or evading police 1st degree (motor vehicle)
- Fleeing or evading police 2nd degree (on foot)
- Reckless driving
- Operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol/drugs 1st offense
- Wanton endangerment 1st degree
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Speeding 25 mph over limit
- Failure to maintain insurance 1st offense
- Driving DUI suspended license 1st aggravated
- Disregarding stop sign (6 counts)
- Disregarding traffic control device (2 counts)
- Failure to or improper signal
- Failure to notify Department of Transportation of address change
- No operators license
- Failure to wear seatbelt
- No or expired registration receipt
- No or expired registration plate
The following agencies responded and assisted during the pursuit: Boyd County Sheriff’s Department, KY Department of Fish and Wildlife, Greenup County Sheriff’s Department, Russell Police Department, Raceland Police Department, Greenup Police Department, Worthington Police Department.