Marion Woman Charged with Drug Offenses
Date of News Release: 01/25/2016
Marion, KY (Crittenden County) - The Kentucky State Police has charged a Marion woman with drug-related offenses.
On Thursday, January 21, at approximately 10:56 a.m., Trooper First Class Darron Holliman observed Sabrina G. Jones-Adams, 28, Marion, walking along East Bellville Street in Marion. Tfc. Holliman believed that Ms. Jones-Adams had an active warrant for her arrest. Upon making contact with her, she discarded an eyeglass case which contained drug paraphernalia. She was subsequently arrested and transported to the Crittenden County Jail. While being booked into the jail, several pills were located in her purse.
Jones-Adams was charged with the following offenses:
- Execution of Bench Warrant for Failure to Appear
- Tampering with Physical Evidence
- Possession of Controlled Substance 1st Degree 1st Offense
- Two counts of Illegal Possession of Legend Drug
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia