KSP Post 1 Accepting Applications For Police Telecommunicator II Positions
Date of News Release: 08/24/2015
(Hickory, KY.) - The Kentucky State Police is now accepting applications for the position of Police Telecommunicator II for Post 1 in Mayfield, KY which serves Ballard, Calloway, Carlisle, Fulton, Graves, Hickman, Livingston, Lyon, Marshall, McCracken, and Trigg Counties. Interested applicants should visit the website: https://personnel.ky.gov Post 1 currently has three positions open and are listed as immediate fills.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High school graduate
- Must have three years of experience in the transmission, receiving and relaying of electronic information for law enforcement, emergency medical, fire, emergency management, military communications or traffic operations.
- College will substitute for the required experience on a year-for-year basis up to a maximum of two years.
- Must be currently certified as a Telecommunicator by the Department of Criminal Justice Training and be currently certified as a LINK/NCIC
- No felony convictions or other crimes of moral turpitude
If employed as a KSP Telecommunicator, submission to random drug testing will be mandatory during the course of employment.
The starting monthly salary for Police Telecommunicator II is $2,427.44 per month plus benefits
Applications must be submitted on line to the Kentucky Personnel Cabinet at https://personnel.ky.gov and should be received by August 29, 2015. Anyone with questions or inquiries about this position may contact Telecommunication Supervisor Cammie Beasley at Kentucky State Police Post 1 Mayfield at 270-856-3721.