Drug Arrest in Bell County
Date of News Release: 12/22/2014
(Page, Ky.) - On December 22, 2014 at 9:58 a.m. Trooper Aaron Fredrick from Post 10 Harlan made a traffic stop on Old Cross Road in the Page community of Bell County. During the traffic stop, Tpr. Fredrick discovered the passenger in the vehicle had bench warrants along with a parole warrant. Cody Pena, 27, of Pineville was arrested. Tpr. Fredrick located a one-step meth lab, marijuana, and pills inside of the vehicle. Mr. Pena admitted all the illegal drugs belonging to him.
Mr. Pena was charged with the following charges:
- Manufacturing Methamphetamine 1st offense
- Possession of a controlled substance 1st degree 1st offense ( Meth)
- Possession of a controlled substance 2nd degree
- Possession of a controlled substance 3rd degree
- Possession of Marijuana
- Unlawful possession of meth precursors 1st offense
Mr. Pena was arrested and lodged in the Bell County Detention Center. Case is still under investigation by Tpr. Aaron Fredrick. Also assisted at the scene were Bell County Parole Probation officers.