TFC Stu Recke
Public Affairs Officer
Kentucky State Police
Post 2, Nortonville
Click here to e-mail TFC Stu Recke
KSP Arrest Three on Drug Charges
Date of News Release: 04/24/2013
Muhlenberg County -- In the morning hours of Wednesday, April 23, 2013, officers from the KSP served indictment warrants on three subjects for drug charges. The warrants were the result of a three-month-long drug investigation by KSP Detectives.
Listed below are the individuals that were arrested and their charges:
- James M. Tutt, 30 of Greenville, KY
- Possession of a Firearm by a Convicted Felon
- Possession of Controlled Substance 3rd Degree 1st Offense
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Trafficking Controlled Substance 1st Degree 1st Offense ? Meth
- Trafficking Controlled Substance 2nd Degree 1st Offense
- Trafficking Controlled Substance 2nd Degree 1st Offense (3 counts)
All three subjects were lodged in the Muhlenberg County Detention Center.
To Anonymously Report Any Type of Suspected Illegal Drug Activity, Citizens Can Call The KSP Toll-Free Drug Tip Hotline, 1-800-DOPE-TIP. The Hotline Is Answered 24 Hours A Day, Seven Days A Week.