Trooper Jonathan M. Biven
Public Affairs Officer
Kentucky State Police
Post 3, Bowling Green
Click here to e-mail Trooper Jonathan M. Biven
Traffic Stop Leads Drug Arrest in Warren County
Date of News Release: 11/10/2012
(Bowling Green, KY) -- On Friday, November 9, 2012 at 5:49 P.M., Kentucky State Police Post 3 Trooper Shea Foley initiated a traffic stop on Plano Road in Warren County. The driver Timothy Montgomery (30) of Auburn, Kentucky was arrested for Operating a Motor Vehicle on a Suspend License. While searching Mr. Montgomery's vehicle 19 grams of Methamphetamine was located under the seat where his two year old daughter was sitting.
Montgomery was charged with the following charges and lodged in the Warren County Jail.
- Improper Equipment
- Rim or Frame Obscuring Lettering or Decal on Plate
- Careless Driving
- Display or Possession of Cancelled or Fictitious License
- Failure to Surrender Revoked Operators License
- Operating a Motor Vehicle on a Suspended License
- Traffic in Controlled Substance 1st Degree 2nd or more Offense (<2oz Methamphetamine)
- Drug Paraphernalia Buy/Posses
- Wanton Endangerment 2nd Degree
The investigation is ongoing and is being led by Trooper Shea Foley.