Trooper Jonathan Biven
Public Affairs Officer
Kentucky State Police
Post 3, Bowling Green
Click here to e-mail Trooper Jonathan Biven
Burglary Investigation and Arrests
Date of News Release: 04/07/2009
(Bowling Green, Ky.) -- The Kentucky State Police and the Warren County Sheriffs Department conducted a four week long joint investigation into numerous burglaries that occurred in Warren County.
Through our combined efforts, eleven people have been indicted by a Warren County Grand Jury in connection to nearly 20 burglaries.
These burglaries cost the residents over $45,000 in personal property and caused $7,000 in damage to the homes that were burglarized.
Those indicted by the Warren County Grand Jury are as follows:
- Patrick Bain, 32, Bowling Green
- Zepplin Sims, 21, Bowling Green
- Thomas Cummins, 19, Bowling Green
- Craig Shane Brady, 20, Bowling Green
- Missy Edwards, 26, Bowling Green
- Marissa Phillips, 23, Bowling Green
- Peagon Prout, 21 Franklin
- Eric Ross, 21, Bowling Green
- Shawn Shephard, 33, Bowling Green
- Nickolas Wilkerson, 20, Auburn
- Crystal Bennett, 26, Bowling Green
These individuals have been indicted for multiple counts of Burglary 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, Theft by Unlawful Taking O/$300, Receiving Stolen Property O/$300 and Engaging in Organized Crime.