TPR Lloyd Cochran
Public Affairs Officer
Kentucky State Police
Post 11, London
Click here to e-mail TPR Lloyd Cochran
Death Investigation in Wayne County
Date of News Release: 05/31/09
(London, Ky.) -- On Sunday, May 31, 2009, at approximately 00:41 AM the Kentucky State Police, Post 11, in London was notified by the Wayne County Sheriff's Department of a 20-month-old child's death at the Wayne County Hospital.
Upon arrival officers learned that a 20-month-old male infant was brought into the Wayne County Emergency Room at approximately 11:08 PM on Saturday, May 30, 2009 for the possible ingestion of a liquid chemical and was later pronounced dead by the Wayne County Coroner.
Preliminary autopsy results indicated the 20-month-old child ingested a chemical liquid, used in the Manufacturing of Methamphetamine, which resulted in his death.
The investigation led to search warrants being executed at two separate residences on Boston Hill Road and has led to the arrests of following six people:
- The child's mother a 14-year-old juvenile (name not released due to her age) charged with Murder and Manufacturing Methamphetamine.
- The child's father, Bryan Daniels, 19, of Monticello charged with Murder and Manufacturing Methamphetamine.
- Danny Anderson II, 26, of Monticello charged with Manufacturing Methamphetamine.
- James Hunt, 24, of Monticello charged with Manufacturing Methamphetamine.
- Alisha Dicken, 21, of Monticello charged with Manufacturing Methamphetamine.
- Wesley Bell, 24, of Monticello charged with Manufacturing Methamphetamine.
KSP Detective Doug Boyd is the lead investigator into the incident and was assisted by officers from the Kentucky State Police, the Wayne County Sheriff's Office, the Monticello Police Department and the Wayne County Coroner's Office.
The investigation is ongoing at this time and further updates will be forthcoming.