TFC Billy Gregory
Public Affairs Officer
Kentucky State Police
Post 15, Columbia
Click here to e-mail TFC Billy Gregory
Disturbance Investigation and Arrest in Marion County
Date of News Release: 11/24/2006
(Columbia, KY) - Around midnight on November 23, 2006 Kentucky State Police Officers received a complaint at Fergies Night Club 3 miles west of Lebanon on US 68. When officers arrived several subjects were drunk and disorderly.
Arrested at the scene were:
- Jesse L. Yankey age 21 of Lebanon was charged with AI, Disorderly Conduct and Escape 3rd
- Myron Dawson age 23 of Springfield was charged with Disorderly Conduct
- Joni M. Shively age 25 of Lebanon was charged with AI
- Shauntel Spaulding age 26 of Lebanon was charged with AI, Disorderly Conduct and Resisting Arrest
- Juvenile was charged with Leaving the Scene of an Accident and DUI 1st
All subjects were lodged in the Marion County Jail, the juvenile was released to a parent.