TFC Stu Recke
Public Affairs Officer
Kentucky State Police
Post 2, Nortonville
Click here to e-mail TFC Stu Recke
Stats From Post 2 For January 2005
Date of News Release: 02/01/2005
For the month of January 2005, Post 2 reports the following activity:
- Arrested 58 Drunken Drivers
- Issued a Total of 1,678 Citations
- Issued 524 Speeding Citations
- Issued 261 Seatbelt Citations
- Issued 21 Child Restraint Citations
- Issued 863 Courtesy Notices
- Investigated 94 Crashes
- Inspected 2,509 Vehicles
- Assisted 289 Stranded Motorists
- Answered 1,197 Criminal Complaints
- Opened 139 Criminal Cases
- Made 165 Criminal Arrests
There was one (1) fatal crash reported in the Post 2 District in January 2005. One (1) person was killed as a result of the crash. The fatal crash occurred in Hopkins County. The victim was not wearing a seatbelt.
Through January 31, 2004 there had been no fatal crashes reported in the Post 2 District.
Post 2 serves the following counties: Caldwell, Christian, Crittenden, Hopkins, Muhlenberg, Todd, and Webster.
BUCKLE UP KENTUCKY-IT'S THE LAW & IT'S ENFORCED!