Kentucky State Police Announce Civilian Employee Awards - Three from Post 1 Honored
Hickory, Ky. (Oct. 12, 2016) - Twenty-four civilian employees were honored on October 12, 2016 by the Kentucky State Police at a ceremony highlighting their performance and public service during the past year.
These individuals include three honorees from KSP Post 1:
- Clerical Support Service Award
- Cathy Meade Administrative Specialist III, Post 1-Mayfield
- Police Communications Support Award
- Cammie Beasley, Police Telecommunications Supervisor, Post 1-Mayfield
- Operational Support Award
- Gary Fraser, Criminal Intelligence Analyst II, Post 1- Mayfield
"Each of these employees is essential to the day to day operation of our post. Our troopers on the road as well as all of our other sworn staff could not do their jobs effectively without the hard work and dedication of these three individuals and all the other support staff that we have here at KSP Post 1." said Tpr. Michael Robichaud, KSP Post 1 Public Affairs Officer.