Things to Bring
- Minimum of five (5) changes of clothing, which should include shorts and shirts and at least one (1) pair of long pants.
- Male: Swim trunks or shorts – Female: Swimsuit should be One Piece or a Tankini.
- Necessary underclothes
- Towels, washcloths, toothbrush, toothpaste, comb / brush, deodorant, soap and shampoo.
- Cap or visor
- Tennis shoes (old/comfortable) Socks, and Flip Flops or Shower Shoes.
- May bring a flashlight, but not required
- Small amount of money (no more than $5.00). This is to be used in case the bus stops while to or from the island.
Do Not Bring
- X Sleeping Bag or any other type of bedding
- X Excess luggage
- X No type of knife, firearms, fireworks, lighters, tobacco products, video games, radios, CD players, ipods, ipads, jewelry, laptops, portable mp3 players, etc.
- X No food / drinks or snacks
- X Do Not send cell phones
These item will be confiscated by camp director or designated KSP employee.
Trooper Island is not responsible for any of these items if lost or damaged.