Cold Case of Anthony Choate

For Other Kentucky Government Sites Visit:
Click here to visit, the Official State Government Site for the Commonwealth of Kentucky

Kentucky State Police Request Help Resolving The Missing Person Anthony Choate in Bonnieville, KY
Last Seen September 14, 1993
Last Seen: 21 years ago

The Kentucky State Police in Bowling Green are asking for help in solving the disappearance of Anthony Ray Choate. Mr. Choate was last seen in Bonnieville in Hart County on September 14, 1993 riding a pink 4 wheeler. He had just left his father in law's home and was supposed to be going to await his child's departure from the school bus. Information has been obtained that leads investigators to believe Mr. Choate was murdered, but no body has ever been found.

If you have any knowledge of what happened to Mr. Choate please contact Det. Sgt. Tim Adams.

Investigating Officers Contact Information

3119 Nashville Road
Bowling Green, Ky. 42101

OFFICER: Det. Sgt. Tim Adams

PHONE: 270-782-2010 or 1-800-222-5555 (in the state of Kentucky only, does not work out of state)

If you wish to report more information on this Cold Case, use the form below.

However, if you need to report information that is of an emergency nature, please contact the Kentucky State Police toll free at 1-800-222-5555 (in the state of Kentucky only, does not work out of state) or call your local police/sheriff department at 911.

Cold Case of:
Details and/or information about this Cold Case
Can we contact you about your feedback?
Your Name
Phone Number
Email Address
Use your e-mail address
Mailing Address
Enter the text in the image below to verify that this is a genuine message, if the code is not enter correctly you will get an error page, to bring you back to this page. After you enter the text into the "Enter Security Code" field, use the "Submit Form" to submit form.
security code Enter Security Code:

If the image above is hard to read, click the new image button to get a new image.
We thank you for taking the time to provide this information by completing our Form.
Select "Submit Form" to send us your report.

Last Update: